If you don’t already know, Mr Porter is thee global online retail destination for men’s style. It was created in 2011 as a brother site to the enormously successful women’s fashion and accessories retailer Net-A-Porter. To put Mr. Porter in perspective 19,000 orders have been placed in a single day and the site boasts a customer base of 450,000 high end shoppers.
So when I was approached by Mr Porter to participate in an upcoming campaign I was over the moon. I can’t say much about it now but It will be releasing around June/July. Below I’ve pieced together items that I’ve worked with on previous social media content posts for MP.
All Items available online at www.mrporter.com
- Common Projects Sneakers – Approx. NZD $584.97
- The Mr Porter Paperback – Approx. NZD $40.14
- Le Labo Santal 33 Perfume – Approx. NZD $372.64
- B&O Play A2 Speaker – Approx. NZD $547.86
- Aesop Mouthwash – Approx. NZD $35.84
- Aesop Antioxidant Hydrate – Approx. NZD $90.61
- Apple Macbook Pro – Approx. NZD $2399.00
In collaboration with Mr Porter.
All words & images David Grr
Props, photographers own.